Cyst in right ovary
Hi..it's been 6 months that I have got married. My wife is 28 yrs old. We are planning for kids.consulted gynecologist recently. Got to know that she has a cyst in her right ovary.Is there any risk for pregnancy? Any specific intake of food? Plz suggest..

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's a sign of hormonal imbalance. Ideally you should plan a pregnancy when you are optimally healthy.
Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,you have not mentioned the type of cyst and size of the cyst.So difficult to answer your question,because there are so many varieties to ovarian cysts and also treatment depends on the size.No treatment is required if only a simple cyst or can be treated with pills for 3 months and repeat scan after 3 months.No concern with food.