Cure for frontal baldness
Many doctors have suggested minoxidil for male pattern baldness ( forehead)... What's the concentration required for a 18 yr old male? I don't have that much baldness... Balding has just started and my hairline has gone less than an inch back... But I'm continuing to lose my hair and my hairline is going back... So, I want to get it treated now... Plz suggest me a good dermatologist (who treats hair too).

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi greetings . five percent is fine for you. Please see a dermatologist and take under prescription. You could send in your snaps on private follow up chat and I could possibly refer you to a specialist in your city. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore

Frontal baldness causes