Curd and eggs problem
I am facing problem of gas when I am consuming: 1) Curd 2) Eggs I want to continue them and would like to know how can I make them more digestible? What can I add (like any salt, herbs, fruits,etc.) in them so that they don't cause gas problem. Please tell me the solution for them separately. Thanks.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think its the 4th time im answering this question. If there is a problem with milk and eggs like allergies or intolerance, then you need to avoid these products. Kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.