Curd and buttermilk
Curd and buttermilk gives sinus feeling to me. What are the easy through which I can make it more digestible without any symptoms? Please note- I am already taking it in the afternoon time

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need 17 KGS muscle gain.take fresh curd and buttermilk don't freeze them take freshly prepared. I can help with 4-5 KGS muscle gain in month
Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur

Aapki prakriti ko suit nhi karta hoga curd and buttermilk if you are vata specifying nature then you can't take curd or buttermilk. So you first of all detect your basic nature after that dicide whether yout take it or not.