Cud and eggs problem

I am facing problem of gas when I am consuming: 1) Curd 2) Eggs I want to continue them and would like to know how can I make them more digestible? What can I add (like any salt, herbs, fruits,etc.) in them so that they don't cause gas problem. Please tell me the solution for them separately. Thanks.

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Take eggs in breakfast as for protein exchange and curd in the form of buttermilk added with black salt and roasted cumin or carom seeds.do write us for responses after 1 week
please do write us if  problems persist or improved
Don't eat curd and egg in the same meals

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are facing problems or having allergy or intolerance to milk and egg proteins then you need to stop them altogether.  Adding herbs or any spices wont help. Take a tab. Rantac-d twice a day before food for 7 days and if it still persists, then consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.