CT scan report
On 25th of this month I had a two wheeler accident. I was wearing helmet so not much injury to head. But I don't remember briefly 30 to 40 seconds before the accident. And I was unconscious for maybe 3 minutes. I don't remember the accident also. But after waking up I was fully conscious and talking. I went to a hospital immediately. They did first aid and CT scan and chest pelvis and cervical spine x rays. All reports are showing normal so after monitoring me in the hospital for 24 hrs they discharged me. I'm fine now. But my question is can I develop head/brain problems later? And is it normal to not remember the accident and few seconds before the accident? I have attached my CT scan report. I'm 28 yr old healthy female.

There are some conditions which can appear after a gap. So you should consult a doctor if you feel any problem. Amnesia for the event can happen. However you may need some tests to rule out any problem which may have caused the accident like a syncope or seizure.