CT radiation
Dear sir/ madam I recently heard ct scan cause cancer in future...for my infertility issue I had 2 HSG scan 1 in 2017 and another one 2019... Now I recently I had 1 pns ct... This much of exposure cause any health issue (I,e cancer) in my future...I am so much worried about this...please clarify my doubt...I have a sleepless nights ...

Don't worry... Relax... It will not cause any problem

Ur concern is purely as a result of newspaper or media reports , do not worry et all. Even though relationship has been found between CT exposure and development of cancer in body especially head and neck cancer but the chances are very very low. U r getting over anxious , as a head and neck surgeon can further clearyfy on that . Feel free to consult with detail concern
For further clarification, complete evaluation, correct diagnosis and treatment and prescription feel free to consult me on this PRACTO APP. Stay safe and take care of yourself