CSOM treatment
Hello Doctor, I have pain in my ear for the past 3 days along with ear discharge( not pus). 3 month before my husband slapped me , After that I have suffered by pain ,which is intermittent not continuous.Now 3 days before I have continuous pain( Pain,ear discharge and swelling right ear) Please give me some medication for that. Thank you, Regards, Rani.

Make sure water doesn't enter into your ear while bathing and all.keep it dry. Take mild pain killer. Show local ent

Consult online for detailed advice regarding the ear issue
Tab Zocef 500 mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days,Tab Sinarest Levo 1 tab twice daily for 5 days,Clotrin Ac ear drops 2 drops twice daily for 5 days,Avoid using ear buds.