Crush injury (Rt) foot
Crush injury (Rt.) foot with deep lacerated wound (+) over anterior and posterior of right foot. Tendon exposed right foot with fracture bone. Dorsalis paedis-NP. After PAC surgery has been done on 14/12/2016. under SA. In Kailash Hospital & Heart Institute. Noida. Utter Pradesh. 1) Procedure done by Dr. M.M.Piplani. ( Orthopaedic Sugeon) LW 5 x 4 x 3 on MED aspect of foot Fracture M. Malleous fracture calcaneum. 2) Wound debridement done by Dr. Pradeep Bhargava. B/K POP slab. Please go through these problem and advise if I should send all my details and reports for further consultation.

Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.
the only treatment required now is physiotherapy to strengthen your muscles+exercises to gain full range of motion of all the joints+co-ordination as well as gait training. You should start it as soon as the surgeon suggest you for physiotherapy. Don't delay as it will increase stiffness+swelling+weakness of the muscles...All the best!
Yes I have gone through your problem. I would like to know further details before any opinion. I would like to know what surgery was done to fix the fracture? It would helpful if the discharge papers were uploaded on Practo.

Crushed foot no broken bones Finger crush injury treatment