Crotch area fungal infect
I am having fungal infection I have gone through two skin specialist . And those tubes which prescribed"clozol MN" and "eclospan" is creating burning from inside. My balls(testicles) have gone hot red. I am not even able to move. Taking two pills"rapross" & "grisoroid250". I am in hell pain please help doctor.
182 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering or exercising. Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture.Wear clean clothes. Change your underwear at least once a day or more often if you sweat a lot. Wash workout clothes after each use.Be cool. Don't wear thick clothing for long periods of time in warm, humid weather.Find the correct fit. Make sure your clothes fit correctly, especially underwear, athletic supporters and sports uniforms. Avoid tightfitting clothes, which can rub and chafe your skin and make you more susceptible to jock itch. Try wearing boxer shorts rather than briefs.Don't share personal items. Don't let others use your clothing, towels or other personal items. Refrain from borrowing these items from others as well.Treat athlete's foot. Control any athlete's foot infection to prevent its spread to the groin. Consult Dermatologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?