Cross Dressing
I'm 32 yrs male and I hav strong interests in wearing female dresses and spending time in it. I'm not interested in going for hormones treatment or SRS surgery to convert to girl completely. However, my desire to wear female dress is increasing day by day and I fear whether this will grow as Gender Identity disorder. Pls help

Hi...., Transvestism, most commonly referred to as cross-dressing, usually refers to the act of experiencing sexual arousal from wearing clothes normally associated with the opposite gender..... Males are more likely than females to cross-dress for sexual arousal. Men are more likely to have sexual fetishes in general because men have more erotic-sexual experiences when they are younger. This provides more opportunity for them to be conditioned and learn what arouses them sexually....Kindly consult Psychiatrist....