Crohn's disease and career
I want to know if I can have a normal life with crohn's disease. I'm a college student who wants to be a mountaineer and I have been reading that having crohn's disease is debilitating and will keep requiring surgeries. I'm very depressed because of it and I think my life is over. Can I still lead a normal life with crohn's?

Crohns is a very variable disease and it may be very mild or very severe it depends on your condition. Plant based diet can make significant difference on long term. Discuss further.