Crisanta and periods
I have been taking Crisanta and completed 7 cycles of dose on 11 December. Usually I get my periods after 3 days with cramps and heavy bleeding. But this time I got it after 2 days on 14th December. Also, this time I had less cramps and less bleeding for only 3 days. Is this expected after taking Crisanta for so long?

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details. You want to regularise cycle only or trying to conceive.