Cramps in my legs /feet

Hello doctor I am having very bad pain and cramps in legs and feet .whether to see a ortho for my legs. or neurosurgeon For cramps.  I am bit confused. What to do . But I have pain in my legs and cramps. .
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult orthopedic surgeon for both, he will suggest
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?