Cramps and back pain after periods ended
Hi On 22nd of march i had my periods. On 27th had unprotected intercourse. I had ipill after an hour on the same day. On 3d April i was bleeding very very light ofr 3 days.. Like one pad was enough for 3 days.. But the color was deep red like periods. On 4th of April i had my menses again it was fr 3 days Now after my periods are over I still get the cramps and back pain and sometimes my legs also pain Wht does this mean.. Are there still chances of being pregnant.

Please check for the pregnancy and if the test is negative then there is no chance of pregnancy.
Yes Ipill is known to cause irregular vaginal bleeding So this was a side effect of ipill It has a high failure rate U can be pregnant despite One Go fr a pregnancy test