When ever I walk too much or climb many stairs I feel pain and cramping in front and side of my both thighs.The pain subside when I rest or massage. I am just 30 yrs with no medical problems. There is no pain when I do daily routine work. The problem is since 2-3 yrs.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Towel Hamstring Stretch
Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it..
Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time.
Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds.
1. Lie on your back. ...
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ...
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
In this you can go for cold pack and you can take tab.evion 400mg once a day for a month.. there is a technique known as dry needling which will work in your cramping problem other then that you can increase your fluid intake followed by strengthening exs for the calf.. get well soon take care