Cramping andPainin thighs

When ever I walk too much or climb many stairs I feel pain and cramping in front and side of my both thighs.The pain subside when I rest or massage. I am just 30 yrs with no medical problems. There is no pain when I do daily routine work. The problem is since 2-3 yrs.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps exercises for strength do gradually process. Do hot fermentation. Due to muscle weakness
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds. Piriformis stretching: 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

The problem u r facing could be claudication. Compression therapy and bergers exercise can help to know more log on to www.physiotherapistdelhi.in
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
In this you can go for cold pack and you can take tab.evion 400mg once a day for a month.. there is a technique known as dry needling which will work in your cramping problem other then that you can increase your fluid intake followed by strengthening exs for the calf.. get well soon take care