Covid symptoms seen
Hello doctor my wife is pregnant and last Saturday she is suffering from fever and goes up to 101.5 after paracetamol but next day it's come normal and today's is fifth day after first days symptoms any precaution to take today or next days she is 12 week pregnant

closely monitor for symptoms, measure spo2 at regular interval,check for fever,sore throat,cough,loss of smell. Rest if she is not having any symptom then be calm and relax.
can comsult me on procto for proper follow up

please do not self medicate. get rtpcr and blood investigation done.
Just monitor her for any symptoms specially cough, fever, breathlessness, blood sugar and blood pressure. If any of difficulty consult the physician and gynecologist.
Furthur advice consult me on praacto app
Do not self medicate.
It's covid-19. Be careful. Consult me online
Get RTPCR done for covid.
Get rt pcr done. CBC
after getting the reports contact doctor.