Covid query
Hi Doctor, I have 16 months old baby and I'm worried a lot about the ongoing pandemic. Is covid as severe in kids as it is in adults and age olds. I read that there is no peadiatric specific covid health care center in karnataka. Whats the normal procedure to cure covid in kids. Will they require hospitalization as well? Thank you

Severity of disease is unpredictable. The best way to protect is follow SMS- social distancing, mask and sanitisation. Eat homemade healthy food.
Covid is generally less severe in kids than adults. Just keep him hydrated, give paracetamol for fever & let d body do d rest.