Covid-19 CT value is 6/25 after CT scan
Hello doctor, My brother had fever since 10 days and day before yesterday he was diagnosed with covid-19 and he is currently on medicines and we got his x ray and ct scan done please I need a second opinion that if ct value im ct scan is 6/25 is any other medicine need too be given in addition to which I have mentioned.

Let's have a audio/video consultation...I will guide u

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Hi. I understand your concern s. If you are getting first opinion by a doctor. Just trust your treating doctor and continue with the prescription
What medications he is using?