Covaxin...
I took the first dose of Covaxin on 11.06.2021...After 10 minutes I felt that I would lose consciousness i saw everything dark in front of my eyes..This lasted for 5 minutes...After that I did not feel anything like that...Was that feeling of mine normal?Also after 1 hour while taking shower I noticed black spots in my body?pic attached)...after 3 hours towards the evening I felt that the left part of my throat is completely numb  as if a lump is there earlier it was alright..im gargling with salt as well as betadine but the numbness is still present...I don't have any other symptoms...Kindly tell me what should I do for the problems...Can I take the 2nd dose of vaccine?Kindly tell me

You can take second dose of vaccine. Your symptoms are due to anxiety. Do not worry ✌

It can be side effects of vaccine Kindly consult me with some more details on practo I'm available
Need more Details about the condition , Kindly Go for a consultation
These could be side-effects of vaccine. They will wean off in a day or two. Please do take 2nd dose of Vaccine. In case you see any other symptom contact local Physician