He has been handling and rubbing his penis since a long time.we have tried our best to get him out of this bad habit but it has only increased in the recent also is affecting his sleep please help to get him out of this hsbit
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It is a very delicate situation to deal with. First and foremost he will have to evaluated for any genital disease leading to itching. If no such thing is there, then it is best he is taken to a psychiatrist for further counselling. It is best for the child if both the parents accompany him to the psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?