Could I be Pregnant??
Hi, my dd is 2.7 yrs and I have gained weight after pp I'm 82 kgs and irregular periods after delivery, I went to gynec 5 months back my thyroid tests all are normal, and I took tablets for 1 month got periods regularly for 3 months till may I got last 20th may, I took homepreg test on in june 26 it is negative, till now I didn't get periods. Recently I had few changes in body, Everyday morning immediately when I woke up M continuously sneezing, itchy and runny nose for 15-25 mins and during day some times if I smell strong odors again my nose is irritated this happening from almost 3weeks, from past one week, I got loose stools 3-4 times a day . My question is could be they symptoms of pregnancy

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, itching nose in this season could suggest allergic cause may be due to pollens, or change in humidity and temperature, and loose stools could be gastroenteritis. Since you are worried about pregnancy, most pregnancy tests comes positive from 28th day of cycle if pregnant. You need to visit your doctor for these general symptoms and may need repeat pregnancy test. Kindly visit your doctor.