Cough syrup
I am a lactating mother of a 10 month old. Can I have grillinctus to soothe my cough.. Have a little expectoration as well..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I wouldn't suggest you to take it since you are nursing your child. Instead take lozenges like Himalaya koflet-H thrice a day. If it still persists, consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It's better you avoid grillinctus cough syrup. It's side effect during lactation is not defined
Hello..... There is positive evidence of risk to a breastfed infant or to breastmilk production...You gargle with salt water twice daily... Avoid oily foods, if cough is very disturbing you have to take medications there is no other way.. Get your doctors suggestion before taking it...