Cough medicine for 2.5yr old
Hi just wanted to know what Medicine for cough we can give to our 2.5yrs old kid..he is having fever and we are staying in a remote area as of now..so pls guide

Yes is it dry or wet? Syrup calpol 250/5  4ml three to four times Treat fever when more than 100.4 Koflet syrup 5 ml sos
8446860x370 for paid consultation

Weight of your child?? If want consultation Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2;1:3:0:1:3)
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Asking for cough or fever ? If cough then give Syrup kofarest . For dose and prescription please consult me . thanks
What kind of cough is it? Dry? Wet? Is it with cold? Does he have vomiting associated with cough? All these details are needed before giving a cough syrup as cough syrups for dry and wet cough are different
Cough and fever in this covid pandemic you should be careful. What type of cough you didn't mention.. dry wet or any congestion..? consult a pediatrician online for further investigation and treatment.