Cough,Coldand Viral Fever

I dad cough,cold and fever before 15 days.I Went to the doctor last week and did the CBC(Hemogram) test in which everything was normal except my WBC which were slightly high 13200 cells/cumm. My platelets were also normal 3.31lakhs/cumm. I have also attached the report below. The doctor gave me an antibiotic Levoflox. Now I have taken the course and my fever and cough is gone.But I still feel my body warm and when I check the temperature it is normal as 98.6.I also have weakness in my body and sweat a lot sometimes.Is it post viral symptoms or anything else? How long it will take to cure completely as it is almost 18-20 days now?What should I do to improve my condition?

Doctor Answers (1) on Cough,Coldand Viral Fever

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice..... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration.... Eat healthy food , green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits.... Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater....