Cough, cold ans fever
I have severe cough and cold, and fever as well. The fever is down till the effect of medicines after that it again rise up. I am not able to get rid of cough and cold as well...

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. From how much time you have? How is your appetite and thirst?

Hi.., Drink lots of fluids. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water are all good choices. They help replace fluids lost during mucus production or fever. .. Adjust your room's temperature and humidity. Keep your room warm, but not overheated. If the air is dry, a cool-mist humidifier or vaporizer can moisten the air and help ease congestion and coughing. .. Soothe your throat. A saltwater gargle — half teaspoon salt dissolved in an glass of warm water.. Use saline nasal drops. To help relieve nasal congestion, try saline nasal drops...