Cough and fever
My baby is having cough and fever from last few days.Although doctor in primary health center diagnosed him saying that, early stages of pneumonia were there. But after 20 days baby is again having problem. Another paediatrician is saying he is suffering from seasonal viral. But it has been 4 days and baby is still in pain fever and have chest cough.

Hello.. Well we need to examine your baby dear...I hope you are giving him medications for fever and cough ..I suggest you to go for nebulization for congestion as it will help in early relief of the symptoms...go for follow-up with the paediatrician...thank you