Cough and eye pain
My son is running a fever with sore throat and rattling cough for past 2 days.last night he complained of severe pain in eyes.could it be dengue?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, throat pain, cough, fever usually indicate upper respiratory tract infection, this pain in eyes could be due to sinusitis (as a part of upper respiratory tract infection), dengue usually presents with high fever, generalised rashes, retro orbital pain (pain behind eyes), generalized bodyache and weakness. So don't worry please consult general physician for further workup.