Corns on foot

Hi doctor, my brother is suffering with corns on his foot, and they are swelling with water inside,he don't know exactly what it is either corns or calluses, please give some valuable suggestions to vanish them, Thank you.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Corns on foot

doctor profile image
Greetings. Suggestions as follows:
1. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you 2. Get paring or excision of corns done. 3. You can use salicylic avoid based creams to prevent recurrence 4. Most importantly user foot wear of right type, which is soft for preventing recurrences of the lesions. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?