ayurveda-icon
Cornonil for high and low  Bp patients
Good day, My father aged 65 yrs has high Bp and takes allopathic medicine for same and mother aged 62 has low BP. They have been taking Cornonil tablets as preventive measure on a daily basis.Is it safe to do so because I read online that ashwagandha which is one of the constituents alters the blood pressure.What other ways they can increase their immunity?

Hello dear ,don't worry,No need to take coronil,U can take Decoction of fresh Giloy,Mulethi at morning only to increase immunity,Do yoga, pranayam,eat seasonal fruits and vegetables coconut water etc, Avoid sour curd Kadi spicy food cold drinks etc
Feel free to to consult with the
1 wake up early in morning before 6 am 2 take one glass Luke warm water empty stomach 3 pranayam anulom vilom daily along with meditation 4add fresh seasonal fruits and salad in diet 5 take light dinner before 8 pm For immunity giloy ghan vati                          Aswagandha capsule can consult me on practo app
avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule