Cornea Transplant

I had a cornea transplant (Keretoplasty) in the month of July and now its 6 months and my vision is still not stable. It is always cloudy and I was having 16 ethilon sutures from which 7 are removed. How much time it will take to remove all the stitches and will I see properly as from normal eye. Plz answer asap...

Total cornea transplant recovery time can be up to a year or longer. Initially, your vision will be blurry for the first few months — and in some cases may be worse than it was before — while your eye gets used to its new cornea. If stitches were used in your surgery, they usually are removed three to 17 months post-surgery, depending on the health of your eye and the rate of healing. Adjustments can be made to the sutures surrounding the new corneal tissue to help reduce the amount of astigmatism resulting from an irregular eye surface...