Copper t causing pain
It's been 11 months since I delivered my daughter by C section. I got Copper t inserted on the 7th day since my period started. I had stopped bleeding on my fourth day. Ever since I got this inserted I'm under a lot of pain Initially I had severe lower abdomen pain and back pain. I've taken meftal spaz tablet. Now lower abdomen pain is decreased but still hurting. But my back pain is still severe I am regretting my decision to get IUD inserted. It's been over 24 hours. What should I do to deal with the pain? Should I consider removing my IUD?

I don't like iucD after cessareon section. So better remove and start tab cerezette.
Check cu t properly inserted or not
for details consult me online
Yes get it removed
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
No need of removing cuT, U take some analgesic for week.. Ones u adjust with it, then no pain  n bleeding.. For detail consultation connect with me
Some analgesic will do the job
No need to remove. Connect online to solve your queries and for medicine e-prescription