Contraceptive pills
Me and my partner are sexually active. We have sex on a regular basis. We have tried condoms but our experience was very bad, we tried different condoms available in the market but still not find sex with condom pleasurable. So my partner has decided to take contraceptive pills on a regular basis so before she does so will it affect her fertility and also is it okay for her body or not?

She can start taking oral contraceptives as it is effective method of contraception. However she has to make sure she doesn't have migraine...blood pressure or obesity..it will not affect future pregnancy...any more information connect with me online
Need more details to guide you through
Yes you should start contraceptive pillfor prescription chat me online on Practo consult app
It is ok to take contraceptive She can take Loette. 1 tab daily at bed time for 21 days , Skip a wk then again the same dose
Need details about your concern Connect with me online for detailed consultation https://prac.to/drdigvijay