Contraceptive options
I'm going to become sexually active with my boyfriend. Becoming pregnant is ABSOLUTELY NOT an option for me. I was wondering besides condoms, are there any other BCs I should be looking at? I'm apprehensive about hormonal BCs and want to know what my alternatives are.

Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question It's good that u think abt contraception. There are so many temporary method of  contraception. But in your age I think condom is safe and effective. Oral contraceptive pills contains hormones and that will not for ur age. For further information u can do online consultation with me. Thnxs
Please visit gynecologist