Contraception&periods
I had taken 3 mg dosage of unwanted 72 almost 3.5 days after I had protected sex (just to be on the safer side). My period's expected date was today - 20th May. But as of now, it hasn't occured. I even did a pregnancy test this morning and it's negative. And I cannot even go consult a gynaecologist. Because my parents are very very strict. When can I expect my next period? A detailed advise would really be appreciated. Thank you so much :) And this is the discharge I found on the crotch yesterday. Please help..

Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

Wait for 3 to 4 days n just relax. As stree itself delays meses. If no menses then again do pregnancy test.