Contiunous coughing
My son is 3.5 and most of the time complain of coughing mostly last for 10-12 but this time its more then 20 day, I have visited 3-4 doctor across mira road and even tried aurvedic medicine but no sign of relief, now iam bit worry and what to do next to make him fit

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, Does your child have fever? Difficulty in breathing? Or wheezing? If not please do not panic. It may be a allergic cough. Please deworm your child in case he is not. Also give him cough medication 10 min before food, and give lukewarm water gargles too. On thus forum without physical examination I can help you to this extent only Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"