Continuous headache
I hav moderate n continuous headache since last month.I suspect it started after taking rifaximin(antibiotic).It's not becoz of stress as antidepressants didn't help. I m not able to sleep.Yesterday,I took saridon n felt great.Should I take it for 2-3 days.What can b the reason?Please be specific if u r a specialist.

Headaches can be due to different reasons. For medicines you can contact physician.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+109
Chat with a dietician
U need to consult neuro specialist. May be sleep can also be cause of headache. Can counsel you on diet part , what is your height weight and age