Continuous Hair fall and Hair whitening
I am suffering from hair fall and hair whitening from last 5-8 years. I have been used some home-made remedies, from which I didn't get any result.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Good afternoon, there are various reasons for hairfall like genetics,hormonal imbalance,stress,vitamin deficiency ,etc ..we need to evaluate the cause for hairfall before advising the treatment Whitening of hairs at early age is called as premature canities ,   no effective treatment till now to avoid or cure prematurs canities ,...vitamin supplements and hair serum may help to some extent
consult dermatalogist for examination and better treatment of hairfall and white hairs