cardiologist-icon
Continues heart pain
Hi Doctors, I am suffering from chest pain for the last 1 week. Also admitted in the hospital. All reports are normal (ECG, BLOOD TEST SUGAR TEST). but still pain exist. According to my mom she had kind of crack in her heart but now she is okay. I cannot breathe properly. I do not smoke. Not sure what should I do now. What test or whom to consult who can tell all the way to find out if I am suffering just like my mom. Eye opener is my parents had been advised to abort me because of mom's heart issue but they did not. Please advise as cardiologist says I am just have stress disorder and hence pain still exist. Thanks..

Hi, I would like to know if you have the reports with you. I will try to understand your needs and help you understand the condition of your heart if you can share the reports with me.