Consumption of Maagi
Hello Doctor, I am in the 11th week of pregnancy. Wanted to know that can I eat Maagi once in a while to satisfy the cravings. Please advise. Thanks.

Hello.. Well yes you can eat maggi to satisfy the cravings as the lead content in it is allowed and is not in the toxic levels...so you need not worry ..so having once in a while is okay ..go for regular follow up bwith your obstetrician... thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Maggi has lead content which may be harmful during pregnancy. However, you can have it once in a while. Do regular follow ups wih your obstetrician.