Consultation
I want to talk to a councillor regarding my health and mental condition. I want to share and need a guidance so as to release the burden from my shoulders

I appreciate  your initiative that you need some expert guidance and seeking get for it. You can browse and choose any one of us a day resolve your issues. Take care.
Hi, Thank you for approaching us. I can understand your concern, its seems like you need some guidance related to your both physical and emotional problems. Kindly contact near by therapist or counsellor at your place. I am sure the experts will help you for your better life. stay positive. If you need any help you can contact me.
try find out counsellor near your area
try to come out of issues with Yoga and exercise, stay positive..
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What burden do you have on your shoulders? You could have mentioned that here. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to counsell you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.