Constipation, body odor
I am suffering from chronic constipation, incomplete evacuation and bad body odor. Whenever I won't go to motion body odor increases. Need to strain everyday.

Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.
take plenty of fibers ,natural laxatives like isabgol husk and papaya and loads of water. if no benefit then use stool softeners like lactulose etc.

Bad odor discharge after period Best deodorant for women body odor Bad odor during menstruation