Constant knee pain
I've been having swelling, pain and locking of knee with loss of feeling in all 5 toes. Xrays and MRI shows constant swelling and bone on bone. Taking Tylenol3 with codine, meloxicam, tizinidine, naproxen. Also doing physical therapy and shots in the knee. Also hearing and feeling popping and cracking in knee while walking

This is very common with cartilage damage and meniscus wear out... This is the early sign of cartilage damage.. which is visible only on cartilage sequence MRI knee or MR cartigram of knee... simple mri will show swelling.. meet a knee specialist immediately... Or consult me