Confused as to if I'm pregnant or not
Now, me and my boyfriend of 3 years recently had sex. I'd say a little more than two weeks ago. He did use a condom and he actually did ended up finishing. During the first week, I got ill. I had a sore throat and started coughing along with feeling a bit light headed from time to time and I've been told that I was confusing symptoms left and right and that there was no possible way I could feel any pregnancy symptoms. Now it's the third week, and I've been having small anxiety and to top it off, I am still coughing. But recently I've noticed that my vag has been dry and itching. Could I possibly be pregnant? I keep trying to convince myself that I am not, I even bought a home test and took it yesterday in which would have marked 15 days since the incident and it turned out to be negative but I also read that blue dye tests often give false results. I also do feel like I've taken it to early. Keep in mind that my period is very irregular and does not come on time and I'm not on birthc.

Hi, u have to wait till 49 days for upt or know u can do beta hcg to check whether u r pregnant or not. After all this is over I would suggest u to start treatment for ur irregular menses n always use protection.