Confused and indecisive
I am always confused as to what should be the best possible solution.I over think things.Do not have practical solutions to problems, indecisiveness. Negative attitude towards most of the things.Low self esteem and self confidence.I get anxious for the slightest thing and afraid to get out of my comfort zone.I am unorganized.I want to change these traits in me as it is hindering me from achieving what I can.Is a change possible  without medication?

Hypnotherapy sessions that are self motivating sessions, build up ur positive attitude, here positive suggestions are given in subconscious mind so this will help u.......
hi ! there will be two solutions for every problem relating to mind, setting right through proper medication without producing any later affects (like in homoeopathy), or helping the mind find its troubles and weaknesses and directing the mind to build its strength from more powerfull mind than itself, which is difficult task but that doesnt mean its impossible, its definitely possible, only thing is you should have that stubburness to learn and change, for that it needs a higher mind than yours, that is one who is strong enough in solving their problems, taking their own decisions and leading their life crossing every obstacle succesffully, on whom when you see gives an encouragement and inspiration in you so that you can also proceed in the same manner as they do. so find such a person whom you believe and trust most in your friends or family members etc and try to proceed to learn from them, you may change in that way, although its a lengthy procedure, its the only way where you can change yourself without any medical aid. try and try until you exhaust and succeed.
but definitely dont drop down when u fall or fail and lose hope. wish you good luck
Yoga and meditation is helping you , u required positive energy which come from positive book readings if u like or from spiritual books .offcource counseling session with homeopath will give you a boost along with your constitutional medicine .
start homeopathy treatment with above given guidelines
you feel confident in your life
Hi, u need help of some medications for a very short period for sure....because u know that u have these problems and couldnt correct and control by yourself which needs medication....the negative attitude, low self esteem, lack of confidence, couldnt take decisions properly, anxiousness, fear of getting out of ur comfort zone....all these symptoms shows that u have a start for these problems like some incident, circumstances fell hard on you, or very small things that might have made u think negative about u....there should be a cause for everything right....u also have a cause...without knowing that medicine and counselling both will not help.....u try to know the block in ur mind...remove it...so you are 50 percent out of ur problem....then 40 percentage homoeopathic medicines....will help you come out of it totally and faster.....10 percent counselling will help u learn how to tackle your thoughts and how to overcome them.. now u need medications 1. PULSATILLA 1M - 2 POWDER DOSES ( take it 15 days once. 2. cerato and scleranthus pills form 4 pills 3 timea a day i am sure u will be fine in a week....
try to control and deviate ur mind....think positive....do exercise and yoga daily atleast 30 mins a day ....u will get good sleep...
u will be fine
Your consciousness of your indecision will help you seek correct help. If you want to have online support for same, you can connect me. We provide mock drill counselling via text content. You can build your power to decide over a span of 3months with weekly sessions. More info on request and registration.
Yes definitely counselling sessions along with light yoga and meditation can clear up your confusion and help you see your own light and strength

indecisiveness