Confused all the time
Doctor is their anything knows as ''Adult Dyslexia'' ? If yes then what are its symptoms and what would be the appropriate treatment ?!
120 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Dyslexia is usually diagnosed in childhood. You cannot develop but newbin adulthood. It is characterised by poor academics in spite of good intellectual abilities and specific problems in spelling ,maths ,reading .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?