Condom Broke
Hi, on the 22nd of October 2019; it was my first day of period and today I had sex. My partner did the pull out method even though we used protection which is the condom. But, then after he pulled out, we realized that the condom is broke. But, I didn't feel anything wet inside me and also he managed to ejaculate outside and there are also lots of stains of the ejaculation on the bed so I believe that he didn't ejaculate inside me but still, I am really worry I might get pregnant. May I know did I had sex on a safe date/day? What else should I do? Please help.

Yes ,on safe date .don't worry..consukt me online for detail.
take proper consult
Its on safe day, so no need to worry