Concern about weight
Hi I am Anshuman and I am 31 years old with height 5 feet 5 inches. I had a weight of 65 KGs 6-8 months ago. I yesterday measured my weight and it was 60 Kg. My wife is 24 years old and weight of 5 feet 4 inches. Kindly confirm what should be the weight according to heights and ages for both of my wife and me.

your weight should be between 60-65 kgs not more than that, any for your wife it should be between 55-60kgs not more than that.
Pls ask directly  for details
Hi Your weight should be 56 to 67kg And your wife's weight should be 50 to 59kgs This is the ideal body weight as per age and height..
Please ask me directly for details.
Hello user Your weight should be in between 64-67kg depending upon your body’s frame. And your wife's weight should be in between 58-62kg depending upon her body’s frame.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
..
Dm me for more information