Concern about weight
7 month Back my weight was 75 now it is 95 . I have became so lazy now a days that I leave bed only for office .daily I make plans  for starting gym but I can't help it. My bed and food has became my best friends. I think too much about this but noting is happening . I feel tired everyone . please advice

Dr. Vijayanath
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. increase of your weight to such extent is not a good sign. You first get one Physical evaluation by Physician to rule out any problems related with hormones or others..... If everything is going well then  seek Psychiatrist help..