Conceiving of baby

I m 28 yrs old, i got married in Dec,2013. I am trying to get pregnant since 6-7 months. In the month of Apr,2016 i came to know through ultrasound dat I hav Gall Stone of 1.3 cm & in May, 2016 again I gone through an ultrasound den I came to know dat I hav Subserosal Fibroid along my posterior wal of uterus of 8cm den I consulted a gyne for further examination, den I hav undergone various tests namely, TVS, LBC, Ultrasound, MRI PELVIS, Urine Test & many blood tests as CBC, Thyroid, Rubella, HPLC, she suggested me to go for Laproscopy for both Gall bladder & fibroid removal in one time & den plan for pregnancy. I hav also taken second opinion of another gyne she suggested to take 3 more tests as HPV-DNA, HSA of my husband & HSG, I hav already spend many 1000's in all these tests, please suggest me shall I go for these 3 more tests or shall I first get removed and then plan for pregnancy. And if I am not getting removed these both and If I conceive do it will hinder in baby growth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceiving of baby

Yes it is better to undergo surgery first.. as this big fibroid is known to cause complications in pregnancy