Conceiving of baby

I m 28 yrs old, i got married in Dec,2013. I am trying to get pregnant since 6-7 months. In the month of Apr,2016 i came to know through ultrasound dat I hav Gall Stone of 1.3 cm & in May, 2016 again I gone through an ultrasound den I came to know dat I hav Subserosal Fibroid along my posterior wal of uterus of 8cm den I consulted a gyne for further examination, den I hav undergone various tests namely, TVS, LBC, Ultrasound, MRI PELVIS, Urine Test & many blood tests as CBC, Thyroid, Rubella, HPLC, she suggested me to go for Laproscopy for both Gall bladder & fibroid removal in one time & den plan for pregnancy. I hav also taken second opinion of another gyne she suggested to take 3 more tests as HPV-DNA, HSA of my husband & HSG, I hav already spend many 1000's in all these tests, please suggest me shall I go for these 3 more tests or shall I first get removed and then plan for pregnancy. And if I am not getting removed these both and If I conceive do it will hinder in baby growth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceiving of baby

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Gynecologist
Yes it is better to undergo surgery first.. as this big fibroid is known to cause complications in pregnancy